HOW TO BE PREPARED AND HANDLE ICE RAIDS
January 11, 2018 | Immigration News & Announcements - Butvilas & Associates PC
Under the new administration, ICE raids are becoming more common. The information and links on this page are intended as a resource to aid individuals and families who may be or have been affected by a raid:
- ICIRR Know Your Rights Card – print and carry on your person.
- Immigrant Defense Project KYR Card (English) – click here.
- Immigrant Defense Project KYR Card (Spanish) – click here.
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center Family Preparedness Plan (available in English and Spanish) – click here.
- ACLU Know Your Rights when encountering law enforcement at airports and other ports of entry – click here.
- CLINIC Know Your Rights when interacting with law enforcement – click here.
- Use Your Cellphone to Document and Expose Immigration Raids in Your Community (America’s Voice) – click here
Source: AILA Chicago Chapter
See more of immigration news & announcements.